This soft-walled bag is ideal when picking fruits that are not easily bruised or in pergola-type orchards. It’s easy to use as fruit can either be placed through the sides or between the front straps. The emptying system is as simple, just release the snaphook whilst holding on to the webbing handle
- Steel hoop at mouth holds the bag open
- Adjustable crossover harness straps, padded with high density and firm polyurethane foam, for maximum comfort.
- Non-rusting, non-swivelling brass snaphook with convenient webbing handle to support the bag’s weight when detaching the ring.
- PVC reinforced back and heavy duty cotton canvas for a long-lasting bag.
- 33L (0.9 case) capacity with a 3-point harness
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand