The small bucket is an essential and proven performer now upgraded with the advanced Support+ harness for increased comfort and productivity.
Designed and engineered for use in demanding situations, these buckets are exceptionally functional and simple to use. The 14L bucket was specifically developed for stone fruit to reduce bruising from the weight and movement of other fruit.
The 28L (1 Case) is our most popular model used with apple and pear growers.
- Tough, durable, polyethylene shell protecting the fruit from bruising
- Polyurethane foam casing
- Strong polyester liner
- Abrasion resistant nylon wear strips around the edges
- Simple, easy-to use rope and hook catch system
- Long liner extension relieves back-strain when releasing fruit
- Comes with advanced Support+ harness to improve comfort and picker productivity
- Also compatible with traditional crossover harness
Product code: B14
Design and made in Invercargill New Zealand