We understand that some traditions, like the pioneering fruit picking apron, are worth holding onto. Harvestwear‘s apron marries the traditional style of bygone days with the latest in fabrics and construction methods. Fruit is placed in the bag through openings in the side or front. The openings are supported by strong plastic rods ensuring easy access to the bag.
- Made from heavy-duty, rot-resistant, fast-drying 100% synthetic fabric.
- Large, 36 litre capacity.
- The harness is made of waterproof, closed-cell foam padding with 50mm wide straps.
- Provision for size adjustment is at the back by a series of loops sewn into the webbing
- The waist belt consists of 50mm webbing with an unbreakable metal buckle and adjustor
- Spring steel hooks on the chest clip to steel dee rings. Fruit is emptied by releasing these chest straps and lowering the front of the bag into the bin.
- A waterproof patch on the rear of the apron stops moisture from the fruit soaking through
Where can I buy this? Find nearest stockist